Fluid in the middle ear causing pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : Hi
User : hey
How can I help you?
User : last night, i was trying to releive pressure in my ears
User : and now my ear hurts
User : i was just wondering if this seems seirous
Whats your age and gender?
User : 19 male
User : i can hear fine out of it
Was there any discharge ?
User : no
User : i dont think it's infected
Is it both side?
User : just like right side
User : the*
User : it feels 'blocked' now
Even wax impaction can cause , like dislodging?
User : possibly, i'll look in my ears tomorrow to check for wax?
Doctor : is there any pain?
User : yeahj
User : my right ear hurts a lot when air pressure is applied
User : well not a *lot*
User : but it hurts
Could be a folliculitis
Do you have fever?
User : no
User : it was a physical thing i did to make it hurt
User : 'popping' my ear
User : holding my nose and blowing
Do you have sore thoath?
User : and slowly air pressure built up in my ear... you know?
User : no. it's not an infection.
So you have consult a ENT specialist?
Accumilation of fluid in middle ear can lead to symptoms you mentioned.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Itchy throat after taking tylenol
- Numb nose after sinus infection
- Breasts leaking with depo provera
- Nagging pain in middle ear
- Itching throat after smoking weed
- Fluid in ear causing pain
- Itchy skin after tonsillectomy
- Weird dark purple spot on breast
- Breast lump not detected by ultrasound
- Fox fordyce desease in the breast
- Breast darking in spots
- Fluid in ear and head pain
- Coricidin for ear pain and fluid
- Fluid in ear cause head pain
- Itchy nose after septoplasty