Fluid in middle ear, block in the Eustachian tube - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello Doctor (:. I went to my local doctor and seen my ear. said i got some fluid behind the ear drum. He told me to go to an ENT specialist. That i will be getting ear tubes. Everytime i burp i feel that my ear drums get more stuffed. Does this mean i have fluid behind my ear?
Doctor : it means there is a block in the eusthescian tube
User : And what will be the remedy for that? ear tubes?
Doctor : need to visit the ent doctor to find out what is cause for the block
is it fluid or mass or pressure difference
Doctor : once the cause is found than the treatment is advised
in you case it is fluid as you already told
did you suffer from sorethroat recently?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ear eustachian tube blocked whooshing
- Sleeping with ear plug tinnitus
- Ear eustachian tube blockage
- Ear ringing and eustachian tube
- Pilot balloon tracheostomy tube
- Gastric balloon side effects
- Ulcerative colitis cure banana smoothie
- Avamys for blocked ear eustachian tube
- Sinus infection with blood after rhinoplasty
- Sinus pressure in ears and cheeks
- Ear eustachian tube stent
- Egd with variceal banding
- Roof of mouth feels numb
- Lump back neck hairline
- Sinus infection cause burping