Fluid in middle ear, block in the Eustachian tube - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello Doctor (:. I went to my local doctor and seen my ear. said i got some fluid behind the ear drum. He told me to go to an ENT specialist. That i will be getting ear tubes. Everytime i burp i feel that my ear drums get more stuffed. Does this mean i have fluid behind my ear?
Doctor : it means there is a block in the eusthescian tube
User : And what will be the remedy for that? ear tubes?
Doctor : need to visit the ent doctor to find out what is cause for the block
is it fluid or mass or pressure difference
Doctor : once the cause is found than the treatment is advised
in you case it is fluid as you already told
did you suffer from sorethroat recently?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ear eustachian tube blocked whooshing
- Ear eustachian tube blockage
- Ear ringing and eustachian tube
- Earache after dental injection
- Nasal drip after dentistry
- Suggest me remedy depends on my semen report
- Painful dent after rhinoplasty
- Head pain after delivery
- Avamys for blocked ear eustachian tube
- Painful dent in nose after rhinoplasty
- I need the medication based on my blood test
- Will the antibiotic affect microgynon and azithromycin
- Ear eustachian tube stent
- I want suggestions for lung cancer patient
- Unable to concentrate on studies because of sex feel