Flu like symptoms leading to fever,chiils, body aches - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi
User : I've been having flu-like symptoms. Monday I went to a walk in clinic and tested negative for strep and the flu. But I am still pretty sick.
What are the other symptoms that you hve?
User : Slight fever, chills, some body aches, dry cough
Doctor : You have to take some symptomatic treatment for these immediately
Are you taking?
User : what do you mean
Doctor : you have to take treatment for the problems you hve
So did the doctor get treatment from Walk in clinic
User : nope said it was viral
But still you should get some OTC medicines which will get you out of this sick state
I shall give you those and you do not need
a prescription for this
User : okay
So you can directly go and get the medicines
from the store
User : ok
Do you have some medicines at home right now?
What is your age and weight?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Aching legs after stomach flu
- Chest ache when bending over
- Flu like body aches no other symptoms
- Random body aches is this the symptoms of flu
- Low grade fever back ache
- Dull ache in leg after c section
- After drinking whole body was aching horribly
- Fever stomach ache sensitive eyes flu symptoms
- Aching muscles bed ridden
- My arms ache and feel heavy
- Child acting strange eyes tummy ache
- Ache in lower stomach when using bathroom
- Symptoms fever gastrocnemius aching flu sore throat
- Flu chills fever body pain back pain causes for symptoms
- Stomach ache after eating maggie or noodles