Flatulence - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi sir
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : iam getting gas problem
User : if i take any food.my stomach is full
Doctor : pl explain in details wd age/duration of probs
User : 29year
User : for more that 6 months
Doctor : 0000
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
Doctor : its called Flatulence
User : k
Doctor : Flatulence is the presence of excess wind or gas in the digestive tract.
Doctor : t is natural to pass gas 12-14 times in a day, both as burping (or belching) and as flatus.
User : k
Doctor : Gas in the digestive tract comes from two sources: Doctor : Normal breakdown of certain undigested foods by harmless bacteria naturally present in the large intestines.
User : k
Doctor : Air swallowing
Doctor : Other causes are
User : hos this air will come out sir
Doctor : Food products that contribute to gas production
Doctor : Pulses
Doctor : Milk and milk products Milk, Cheese, icecream
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is deflazacort safe for a 2 months old
- What causes heavy bleeding inspite of having rod
- I got bright red blood on stools is this serious
- Lonazep and flatulence
- Flatulence and stress
- What causes gallstones and how are they treated
- Is azithromicin intake safe when trying to concieve
- Is it safe to reduce dosage of wysolone
- What causes bluish swelling of the lower eyelid
- Hypothyroidism and flatulence
- 3 weeks old suffering from constipation problem
- I got red colored stool after having red koolaid
- Smelly flatulence causes of flatulence
- Norethisterone flatulence
- What treatment should be taken for bloating and constipation