Fibromialgia and parkinsons - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : my mother in law has fibromialgia. and today was diagnosed with parkinsons and neruopathy.
Doctor : ok
User : i was wondering what the difference is in the symptoms.
The prkinson's disease is neurological disorder
the person affected by this will have
Doctor : Slow movements, shaking of hands , stiffness o0f muscles
User : how do you know that it is parkinsons and not the peripheral neruopathy
User : aren't those the same signs of fibro
Doctor : In peripheral neuropathy
the patient will have tingling sensation, burning sensation in the extremities
In fibromyalgia the main compliant is pain
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can i take mucinex fast max severe congestion and cold for the flu ?
- I am suffering from infection, fungal, toenail, can i take nizoral?
- I am suffering from infection, fungal, feet, can i take zeasorb af?
- Symptoms of follicular abscesses
- Can i take hydrocortisone 1% in absorbase for seborrheic dermatitis?
- I am suffering from breast cancer, inflammatory, can i take menest?
- Symptoms of cutaneous lymphoma
- Symptoms of face ache
- Parkinsons and rashes
- Symptoms of operational nausea
- Diagnosis of Parkinsons Disease Parkinson
- Symptoms of hyperpituitarism
- Parkinsons Disease Parkinson causes
- Symptoms of Parkinsons Disease Parkinson
- Parkinsonism vs parkinsons disease