Fibroid Endometical polyphs. Is there BIG issues on that? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My Mom is about 45 years old.... she had pain in right side of her abdomen.. so she took a scan... and the report says she has Fibroid Endometical polyphs....
need to know more that...
Let me brief you.
Fibroid is a benign tumour and endometrial polyp is a localized overgrowth from the lining of the uterus.
If you let me know specifically what you wish to know about this condition, I would be able to answer better.
she consulted a DGO.... They told there is no problem...
is there BIG issues on that?
The size of the fibroid / polyp is important here.
It is not a serious problem, however it would be good if this problem is taken care off.
You can discuss about this option with her gynecologist.
yes let me tell you the size
Subserosal fibroid - 3.3 * 3.2 cm
Subserosal fibroid measuring 3.3 * 3.2 cms is a small fibroid and it wouldn't cause any problem.
You can think of hysterectomy then.
ok.. there is one more problem reported... ET - 1.5 cm shows an echogenic lesion of 1.3 * 1.0 *0.8 cm...
so for that problem.. they told we need to clean up the uterus similar what they are doing for abortion
The doctor is right.
If your mother is premenopausal, the ET thickness of 1.5cms is fine.
so if we are doing the clean up my mother dont have any problems further......since she is 45 years old already
Let me brief you.
When performed by expert doctors, it is completely safe.
The products inside are scrapped and studied under microscopy to know the true nature of problem.
She would not have any problem if the doctor whom your consulting is experienced.
Have you followed?
Can I send the report to you?
You can send the scanned report to YYYY@YYYY
I understand your concern. Hence would it be fine, if I can discuss about this issue on a phone.
If yes, please confirm your phone number.
May I know if you have sent the report?
yes we can discuss through phone
Let me check the report and call you back.
yes sending the report
sent the report
I shall call you back as I receive the mail.
subject - scan report
I am sorry, we haven't received any mail from your end.
did you receive my mail
I just received it now.
Let me have a look at it.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How big can fibroids grow
- Is pain or feeling of pressure in the pelvis a side effect of depo-estradiol?
- Is difficult, burning, or painful urination a side effect of lupron depot?
- Reverse cervical lordosis weakness in arm
- Is heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding a side effect of gildess 1.5/30?
- Herniated cervical disc arm tremors
- Is 5 cm fibroid big
- What is a big fibroid
- What causes indentions in arm muscles
- Organisms causw scratching spot on arm
- Pee turbidity big fibroid
- Is thick, white, curd-like vaginal discharge a side effect of acitretin?
- Viruses causing stiff arms and legs
- Is 9mm size of fibroid big
- Is clear or bloody discharge from the nipple a side effect of ustekinumab?