Feverish, burning eyes, no sore throat or running nose. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doctor! I am XXXXXXX Male , 28
How can I help you today?
For past couple of says I am feeling feverish ONLY in the evenings till night
Burning eyes sensation and bit temperature
Do youtravel in sun?
Yes - but not much.
half an hour a day I can say
Do you feel the discomfort after the travel?
Not generally, however, I am feeling the same today
Right now, I have burning eye sensation
Do you have any other symptoms?
No. Only a little temperature and eye burning sensation.
In my opinion it seems to be heat exhaustion
did you check your temperature anytime?
Yes - checked once. It was 99. I guess it is just a little above normal.
you are right
Please drink plenty of fluids orally
Keep yourself well hydrated
Do not be in the sun for long hours
You should be fine soon
I will do so doctor.
Get well soon
Is that all for now?
Thanks for all your help.
Pleasure is mine
Good day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Running nose coughing sore throat
- My heart is racing after pupil dilation
- Eye twitch running nose
- Eyes dilated hours after drinking energy drink
- Lower back feels bruised doctor
- Cure for sore throat and running nose
- Headache and running nose and burning eyes
- Bruise like feeling back of head
- Snowy after retinal detachment surgery
- Dizzy a week after surgery
- Running nose eyes burn
- Brown dry spots on back
- Bruises back of calves recurring
- Painless bruise back of hand
- Red dots on eyelids after drinking