Feverish, burning eyes, no sore throat or running nose. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doctor! I am XXXXXXX Male , 28
How can I help you today?
For past couple of says I am feeling feverish ONLY in the evenings till night
Burning eyes sensation and bit temperature
Do youtravel in sun?
Yes - but not much.
half an hour a day I can say
Do you feel the discomfort after the travel?
Not generally, however, I am feeling the same today
Right now, I have burning eye sensation
Do you have any other symptoms?
No. Only a little temperature and eye burning sensation.
In my opinion it seems to be heat exhaustion
did you check your temperature anytime?
Yes - checked once. It was 99. I guess it is just a little above normal.
you are right
Please drink plenty of fluids orally
Keep yourself well hydrated
Do not be in the sun for long hours
You should be fine soon
I will do so doctor.
Get well soon
Is that all for now?
Thanks for all your help.
Pleasure is mine
Good day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Running nose coughing sore throat
- Eye twitch running nose
- Corner of eyelid swollen painless
- Tired sore achy sore throat
- Cure for sore throat and running nose
- Wavy moment from the corner of me by eye
- Headache and running nose and burning eyes
- Running nose eyes burn
- Burning feeling below achilles tendon
- Benign hyper mobility achilles
- Achilles tendon indent below calf
- Electric pulsating after achilles tendons surgery
- Stringy like substance in corner of eyes
- My eye is stinging and there is liquid in the corner
- Can a lens transplant correct a squint