Fever,cold,flu,severe chills,chest infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi there, this is just a quick question as I don't know the best step to take. Basically, I've got all the aches and pains that a fever/cold/flu has - I'm constantly boiling hot, however when I take the bedclothes off/clothes I start shaking violently and keep having quite severe chills.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Did you check the temp
User : I've also got quite a bad chest infection, but its only been going on for about two days now.
Doctor : did you see a doctor?
Doctor : What do you mean by chest infection
User : A chesty cough
User : I havne't seen a doctor yet, I thought it would be something that passed, but it hasn't so I think that will be the next step - however, it's like 05:00GMT here, so it's a bit hard contacting anyone. I can wait, I just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light onto it prior to visiting the doctors
Doctor : YEs
Doctor : I can do it
Doctor : but i wish to know amore about you
Doctor : before I start giving some home remedies
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Chest tightness before period
- Severe chills and shaking
- Yellow liquid bowel discharge
- Severe chills with no fever
- Smoking weed night before cat scan
- Symptoms of Severe chills
- Can i drink cofferr before chest xray
- Hcg diet and bowel obstruction
- Severe chills causes
- Difficult to throw bowel
- Difficult urination and bowel movement
- Shortness breath before finishing a sentence
- Have fever severer chills and excruciating aches after tooth extraction
- Sudden burst of energy before death
- Crampsspotting more bowel movements and frequent urination