Fever,Sluggishness - Online Doctor Chats
User : My daughter got a flu shot Thurs before last. She was runnung a fever of 103. We gave her motrin 5 hours later the fever came back and was 101.5. Is it related to the flu shot or chould I take her to the doctor
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
User : should*
User : She has had no other real symtoms other than sluggishness
Doctor : was she sick before the flu shot?
User : no
User : she has not been sick at all
User : even when she had the fever she has been walking arround and playing normally
the fever will usually go off in 2 to 5 days
User : so it is from the shot?
Doctor : continue the tab mortin for 3 days
if there is no improvement than you can see the doctor
may be it is a mild reaction to the shot
User : Will it be the same when she goes back to get the booster?
User : Should I not get it?
User : for her
Doctor : yes get the booster
dont miss it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why do you pee more swimming
- Drinking fabric softener safe
- Is hiv fever is on and off fever
- Fever duration in viral fever
- How i get down temperature of my 8 year old
- Fever dizzy headache fever
- Why is my body always warm
- Pink dot on toddlers face
- Fever graph for viral fever
- Why when i pee little bit of blood comes out
- Are fever symptoms of yellow fever?
- Why urine colour white milky or chalky
- My son drank fabric softener
- Kid drank eucalyptus oil
- Why when i take a hot shower my heart starts to beat rapidly