Fever - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : my 10 months old daughter has been told she has croup 5 days ago. she was doig well no feaver, very little cough and then today she spiked a feaver of 101.9 and has only ate 2 bottles and no food today. Aswell she has slept for all day except 3hrs. I gave her motrin this morning to help the fever and it wet down to 99.8. This evening i thought she felt warm around 4pm and she had a feaver of 100.9. Then about 15 min later her feaver went up to 101.9 again. I gave her motrin . So i need to know if i should take her to the hospital now or wait until the motrin is gone or do i just keep her home?
Doctor : let me read
is she having hurried breathing?
User : a little
Doctor : is there any noise while breathing like grunting or wheezing?
User : there was a couple of days ago but not know
User : now
Doctor : about her feeds is she accepting the feeds as usual or is she refusing to feed?
User : she is eating a little then refusing the rest about 5 oz
User : she usually eats 8 oz 4 times a day
Doctor : it is not an emergency but fix a appointment with the doc and get her chest examined
Doctor : there is some amount of sleepiness and feeds refusal
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is hiv fever is on and off fever
- Fever duration in viral fever
- Baby white spot leg
- Spots on babies legs
- Fever dizzy headache fever
- Why are my newborn babies legs purple
- My period blood is bright red and kind of sticky
- Legs shaking by 2 year old baby
- Fever graph for viral fever
- My ovaries hurt especialy wen i have sex
- Are fever symptoms of yellow fever?
- My poop is coming out with white mucus
- My poop has got jelly round it
- Baby legs shake while sleeping
- My 1 yr old has pink red bumps on her chest and stomach it