Fever with dizziness, nausea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : I have been sick on and off for a few weeks. Today i woke up with dizziness and woozy. Everything is like weird. I close my eyes and i think i will throw up. Wat is it? wat should i do? Im very scared at wat this could be.
User : I have taken tylenol also.
Doctor : can i ask u few questions?
User : yes.
whats ur age/sex?
User : i am 13, female. please don't be mad. I have been home alone for a while because parents are gone.. no one is watching me.
do u have raised temperature?
User : yes, 99.8
from how many days?
User : since yesterdat
User : yesterday*
98.6 is normal
u are having mild fever
User : what about the dizzyness
User : and wooziness
along with that any other symptoms like cough,cold,stomach pain?
User : um.. no i feel fine other then dizzy.
fever is not a disease its just a symptom
Doctor : it indicates that some thing is going wrong in ur body
do u have headache?
what about ur fever pattern is it continous/intermittent?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fever blister dizzy and nausea for week
- Fatigue nausea dizziness no fever
- Dizzy slight fever nausea
- Grinding noise when head is turned
- Hernia groin spasm
- Dizzy chills slight fever nausea
- Extreme cold whilst sleeping
- Soar throat cold red eyes
- Pigeon eye cold treatment
- Stomach pain nausea dizziness fever
- Hives that started in groin
- Grogginess and stomach ulcer
- Eyes leaking from cold
- Eye swollen kid cold
- How to lay with groin pain