Fever with cough and sorethroat - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : dr. I got tested for montoux test. My result is 2 x 2 mm. kindly guide what does it indicates. the report i can not understand
This report is normal.
The test is is read after 72 hrs following the injection.
If the induration(the swelling) is more than 10mm then it is a positive test.
User : I got my child tested for h1n1, montoux, typhoid and many more . all the results are normal. But his fever is not breaking and he has cough also
Meaning you may have Tuberculosis.
May i know the age of your child?
User : he has sour throat. his age is 7
Since when is he having the symptoms?
User : from 21st november
User : he was having 100 and above, but for 2 days temp. is normal but his cough and throat is not getting better
Is the cough dry or is he hjaving sputum production?
How is his breathing rate?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fever bump on jawline sorethroat
- Drugs for gastritis
- I got rashes with temperature
- Vitamin b12 test
- Testosterone injection treatment
- Sorethroat and cough novaclox
- My husband had uncontrollable shaking and sweating and palpitation
- Fever sorethroat pins and needles
- Headache, sorethroat stomach ache, no fever
- Micronized progesterone cream
- What treatment should i take for viginal discharge
- Treatment for harpies precautions
- Dnase pleural effusion
- Fever coushing sorethroat
- Iam 34 yr old female overweight after my deliveryi have