Fever with cold and swollen gums - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hello i have a cold sore and at first i was just really tired which i thought was normal
User : but now my gums are swollen
May i know your age and gender?\
User : 20 male
Do you meant cold and sorethroat?
User : cold sore
Since when do are you having these symptoms?
User : about 4 days ago
Are you having fever?
User : yes
Doctor : Are you on any medications?
Do you have rashes in the body?
User : no i have just been taking asprin to break the fever
User : no rashes
Asprin?? who suggested that?
User : im sorry not asprin i meant tylonal
I would suggest you not to take that.
Tylenol is ok.
You are probably having an infection.
Doctor : Since the fever is persisting for about 4 days an antibiotic may be needed.
Doctor : I would suggest you to consult your GP for the choice of medication.
Do you have any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is glucose solution good for health
- Fever swollen gums cold sore
- Is it okay with pain in hands vein
- Swollen gums commen cold
- Cold symptoms swollen gums
- Is herpetic whitlow shingles
- Can walking on treadmill cause stomach pain
- Dose of enzomac forte after delivery
- Is it good to take my hypertension medications before bed
- Is it harmful to eat raw rice during 9th month of pregnancy
- Swollen gums fever and diarrhea
- Why does my body always feel hot
- Is it normal for your heart to race during pregnancy
- Colds cough and swollen gums
- Getting under belly pain for four years