Fever and rashes in a 14 month baby - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : hi doctor
Doctor : hiii
User : i have a 14 month old baby
Doctor : ok
User : she has had fever for the last 2 days with rashes erupting all over her body
User : specially around her backside hands and legs
User : she seems to be feeling very uneasy
User : her appetite is very low
Doctor : ok
User : when v had gone to her doc...he says its some unspecified viral
User : can u help
Doctor : which doctor u have seen?
she is a peadiatrician?
User : yes, it's a he
did she gave any medicines?
User : yes..
Doctor : what are they?
User : paracetamol & anti biotic...
Doctor : what antibiotic?
User : prescription is at home ...hence m nt able to confirm the names
most of the viral infections have similar presentation like fever with rashes all over body
Doctor : most of them are self limiting
which means that they will reduce on itself with or with out medication
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pcos diet control
- Latent period of muscle contraction
- Controlled crying 6 months
- 14 month old fever
- 14month baby fever 39
- 14 month baby vomiting with no fever
- 14 month baby fever and gout
- Unexplained fever 104 14 month baby
- Cremaffin pharmacological name
- Contracture treatment devices
- Cremaffin syrup for men
- Pharmacology of syp cremaffin wikipedia
- Cremaffin in paediatric patients
- Dupuytrens contracture therapy stretch
- Pharmacology of syp cremaffin