Fertility after miscarriage - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hello, I had a miscarriage recently. Is it true that you are more furtile after having one?
Doctor : it is a misconception
Doctor : it will be as usual
User : Okay, and if my husband "pulls out" during sex, could i still get pregnant?
Doctor : immediate withdrawal before ejaculation may lead to semen deposition sometimes
Doctor : so there are chances
User : Okay, would you say the chances are pretty high or no of getting pregnant?
User : do you think the "pull out" method is a good way to go instead of birth control, we wouldn't mind having another baby, so do you think this would be a good method?
Doctor : chances are not pretthy high , but higher than remaining cases like female on birth control pills or who uses condoms
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of menstrual cramp
- Very fertile after miscarriage not true
- I am having fluttering on my bikini line what's wrong
- Shoulder pain when swallowing big pieces of food
- More fertile after miscarriage
- Symptoms of resistant ovary syndrome
- Hard lumps under skin bikini line
- Sleepy after miscarriage
- Severe bilateral neural foraminal narrowing and bladder/bowel
- Symptoms of menorrhagia, irregular menstruation
- Symptoms of testes cyst
- Stomach ache after miscarriage
- My right side of the chest bones is bigger than left
- Lowere backache after miscarriage
- Symptoms of acute pelvic infection