Fertility after miscarriage - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hello, I had a miscarriage recently. Is it true that you are more furtile after having one?
Doctor : it is a misconception
Doctor : it will be as usual
User : Okay, and if my husband "pulls out" during sex, could i still get pregnant?
Doctor : immediate withdrawal before ejaculation may lead to semen deposition sometimes
Doctor : so there are chances
User : Okay, would you say the chances are pretty high or no of getting pregnant?
User : do you think the "pull out" method is a good way to go instead of birth control, we wouldn't mind having another baby, so do you think this would be a good method?
Doctor : chances are not pretthy high , but higher than remaining cases like female on birth control pills or who uses condoms
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 166 over 92 blood pressure
- Pain urinating after tampon
- Very fertile after miscarriage not true
- Blood sugar level of 165
- Blood pressure 166 over 95
- More fertile after miscarriage
- Blood pressure 164 over 78
- Sleepy after miscarriage
- Evion forte oligospermia
- Scanty period at 37 years old
- Blood pressure 166 over 60
- Stringy brown clots from virgina
- How to improve scanty periods
- Stomach ache after miscarriage
- Lowere backache after miscarriage