Fertile period in mentrual cycle and ovulation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello
User : If I had unprotected sex and the very next day I got my period, could I still be pregnant?
User : Okay thank you
when was your last menstrual period?
User : August 18th then September 25th
and what is the cycle length? i mean in how many days do you get your period? 28 or 30 days?
User : Normally over 30 days
then having unprotected intercourse fdrom 8th to 16th day of your cycle will get you to be pregnant. the cycle days are counted as Day1 on the day you first get the bleeding.
Doctor : but you cannot always rely in this
as the hormones levels keep changing
as per the mood changes
and diet changes
and stress levels
so the ovulation day varies
ovulation means release of egg from the ovary
have you followed what i said?
are you there?
are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 373 fever during second trimester
- Ovulation period and difficulties in predicting ovulation
- Fertigyn to rupture the egg
- How to check ovulation or fertile period
- Liquor problem in eighth month pregnancy
- Ovulation and periods
- Thirty eight weeks pregnant sore neck
- Pexep cr 375 side effects
- Ovulation and fertile period
- Pregnant tastes in mouth egg like
- 37c in ten month old baby
- Elchuri remedy for get healthy pregnancy
- Corpus luteal cyst 37mm in pregnancy
- My fasting blood sugar is 375
- Periods but no ovulation