Fertile period in mentrual cycle and ovulation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello
User : If I had unprotected sex and the very next day I got my period, could I still be pregnant?
User : Okay thank you
when was your last menstrual period?
User : August 18th then September 25th
and what is the cycle length? i mean in how many days do you get your period? 28 or 30 days?
User : Normally over 30 days
then having unprotected intercourse fdrom 8th to 16th day of your cycle will get you to be pregnant. the cycle days are counted as Day1 on the day you first get the bleeding.
Doctor : but you cannot always rely in this
as the hormones levels keep changing
as per the mood changes
and diet changes
and stress levels
so the ovulation day varies
ovulation means release of egg from the ovary
have you followed what i said?
are you there?
are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Swollen glands in back of neck and head
- Ovulation period and difficulties in predicting ovulation
- Accedental drug intake in first trimester
- Venous stasis with crusty erythema
- Can a car accident cause amniotic banding
- What is fibroid abutting gestational sac
- How to check ovulation or fertile period
- Upper back pain spreading to right arm
- Ovulation and periods
- Urine rbc count 15 20hpf
- Urine test while i have my period
- Ovulation and fertile period
- Accelerated heart rate during pregnancy
- Periods but no ovulation
- Medical test like torch aca