Fertile period for women in between menstrual cycles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : what is the fertilitily time for a women? is it before periods or after...
it is in between the periods
and it also depends on the regularity and the length of the cycles
User : is it just befor the period starts of just after the periods ends
i told you it is in between, and the fertility time depends on the length of the cycle the woman is having
suppose she has the cycles every 28 days, then
she will be fertile from the ninth day onwards
starting the 1st day of bleeding as day one
Doctor : are u there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- No free peritoneal spill bilateral meaning
- Fertility and menstrual cycle
- Postinor 2 and painful menstraul cramps
- Bilateral maxillary and left frontal sinusitis
- Meaning of bilateral fibroadenosis
- Missed cycle menstrual period
- Menstrual cycle problems no period
- Bilateral fullness of pelvicalyceal
- Can maustrabating relieve period cramps
- Safe periods in menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle fertile period
- Pooping and menstrual cramps
- Menstrual cramps and poopoing
- Bilateral follicle is what
- Menstrual cramps while poofing pain