Feminity in voice, less facial hair. No endocrine problems. Any idea? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
based on your suggestion i had met dr xxxxxx
i had done the test and everyting seems normal
that is good
my issues still remains
yes i have met dr. xxxxxxxxxx
What did he suggest?
Dr XXXXXXX here
Give me a few minutes to read your previous chat transcript.
Thanks for your patience.
You were discussing about your voice problem.
also my windpipe seems to be narrow
Feminity of voice is associated with either puberty and endocrine related issues or due to problem in the larynx.
so if sppech therapy doesn't work ,there need to be surgical intervention
i wanted to know if that is the common approach ?
If endocrine and puberty related issues are not found
and if the problem is in the larynx, it cannot be corrected with medications.
also wanted to know the repute ofxxxxxxxxx
also , minimal growth of facial hair is also an issue, please tell me whom shud i consult ?
Appearance of facial hair is not always abnormal.
As you mentioned you consulted Drxxxxxxx who has a well known endocrinologist and he has ruled out hormonal problems
but my hormonal tests were done as per Drxxxxxxxxxsuggestion .it was found to be normal
then perhaps the reduced facial hair is related to genetic or unknown factor.
Unknown factor in the sense which are hard to be proved.
shud i try ayurveda?
Autoimmune condition of the skin are one such unknown factor.
Harigovindan, you seem to have multiple queries. Let me address it one by one.
1. Feminity of voice and reduced facial hair growth can be related with endocrine problems. However that seems to be comprehensively ruled by endocrinologist.
2. In the absence of endocrine problems, they could be independent of each other. Perhaps genetic factors could be related.
The genetic factors cannot be proved with the available routine laboratory investigations.
3. In addition sometimes autoimmune conditions related to facial skin can be the reason for reduced facial hair.
4. Since they are not related to a common factor, we can only treat it one by one.
5. Speech therapy and if needed surgical remedies should help in changing your voice.
Reduced facial hair can be treated if feasible by a dermatologist.
sure,can you please suggest a doctor,dermatologist ?
7. It would be better if you can consult a good multidisciplinary hospital and get things evaluated under one roof.
Alternatively individual specialist can be consulted.
Since you have already consulted Dr. xxxxxxxfor endocrine problems and xxxxx for ENT problem, you can consider one among the 2 options for dermatologist.
a) Visit a dermatologist
b) Dr. XXXXXXX
Dr. XXXXXXX is one of the health consultant in our website.
You can inform him that you are referred from XXXXXXX and he will be able to help you.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Itchy balls with lumps skin disease
- Macrobid for fishy odor vagina
- Toddler holding stools fishy smell
- Throat and voice problem voice cracks choking throat
- Dark veins on balls
- Raspy voice and thyroid problems
- Heart problem hoarse voice
- Balls and sweat rash with yellow discharge
- Stadio finale glioblastoma multiforme
- Dry flakey skin under the balls
- No facial hair male voice
- Itchy balls and diabetes
- Herbal treatments for fibroadenosis
- Higher voice and no facial hair equal male infertility
- Urine urgency and fishy odor