Feet swollen after bitten by red ant. How to get relief? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with your medical query here
I can reply you soon
Are you with me?
I have to close the window as you are not responding.
I am sorrry got an emergency call
just wanted to seek your opinion on the following... I have been bitten by medium size red ants...
on my feet and the feet has swollen..
You need anti-allergic medicine
was worried if this needs any medical care or will get ok on its own...
There is a home remedy that may work
ok... thanks... between what the home remedy?/
Yes you may rub some spirit or nail polish remover
It will help bring down the swelling
ok thanks... appreciate your help Dr. Vaishalee
Hope I helped
Do you have any other question?
yes u did...
Do you have another question here?
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lichen planus eosinophilia
- Red rash on swollen feet
- Red swollen feet blisters
- Medicine names vertin 16
- How to heal swollen feet
- 16 years old overweight and chest pain male
- How to cure red spots on feet and swollen legs
- How to reduce swollen feet
- Neosporin for sprains
- Is it possible for a 16 year old to have hypothyroidism
- Is dry patch a fungus
- My presentation is unstable at 16 weeks
- Salmonnella typhi 'o' positive 160 dil
- Is a black spot on the lower lip dangerous
- Purple inner thighs during pregnancy