Feeling weak. What could be the reason behind this? - Online Doctor Chats
XXXX This side...
please proceed with your query
Mam my wife for couple of days not feeling well....she is feeling very week
this happen all of a sudden
sorry about that
whay could be a possible reason behind this?
Can I chat with your wife to get more details?
i just call her
hi doctor XXXXXXX this side...
please let me know a bit more about the problem
Feeling very week from couple of days,rousing feeling
not able to perform my daily activity...
sorry about that
when was your last periods?
you are in mid cycle now
it is probable that this feeling may be due to ovulation
i have a small baby i cant feed him properly
How old is he?
8 months now
it is probably that you are exhausted
if you have fever, then it is better to do a routine blood investigation
We can know if there is any underlying infection
i am not running with fever now
observe for a week more
i just came for one day
if you still fell weak, get hemoglobin test done
can you prescribe any medicine
this will improve the general health
eat on time and regularly
calcium tablet will it help?
it will help
for hemoglobin antthing?
for hemoglobin, you need to take iron tablets only if it is low
ie. below 10 gms
else, you do not require the iron tablets
shelcal or calcimax once in a day?
either of them once daily is fine
ok ,thanks doctor...thank you for your advice and time..
pleasure is mine
get well soon
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Differentiate pseudomonas aeruginosa and alcaligenes faecalis
- What could be the reason behind unexpected delay in period
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa my baby
- Hand weakness and sweating
- What is smelly hand symptom of
- What could be reason behind gross hematuria
- Dichotomous key enterobacteriaceae and pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Had headache feel weak and shaky what could this be
- My hands tingle all the time
- Shivering right hand
- Babies head sweating alot
- What could be the reason behind pain in left peck
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa of the gums
- What could be the reason behind chronic cough
- Red spot on hand no pain