Feeling very laziness. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
this is XXXXXXX
How are you
what about u..?
good, thank u
how can I help?
wanted to know the procedure for admit in a hospital
that is in ur list
I dont think we have a tieup with any hospital
actually, i wanted to check up my body,,
So it remains the same
Then you dont need to get admitted
so.. to do
Go to any reputed lab
and then they will do it
How old are you?
Then why do you want a check up
Do you have any symptoms
not.. just wanted to confirm,..
feeling very laziness..
want to live alone..
then simply get a fasting blood sugar and a complete blood count
Nothing else is needed
not interested to talk any one..
No test will tell you about depression
You need to see a psychiatrist
can u get me an psychiatrist,..
We can definitely book an appointment for you
We'll do that
the customer care team will call you and ask you the details
They'll find one for you and book an appointment
and there is no facility about testing..
like blood, sugar
There is no need to do any tests, XXXXXXX
See a psychiatrist first
then we'll talk about the tests later
how would you inform me..?
They'll call you right now
and they'll book an appointment and send you the details by email
ok, thank u so much!
Is there anything else I can help you with?
but its personal..
okay, 1st i will XXXXXXX psychiastrist.. after that..
talk about this..
thnk u so much for the kind co-operation!
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Taking phentermine feeling tired stools very dark what to do
- Lazy sperm planning for ivf what do u suggest
- List of foods high in unsaturated fat
- What to do for feeling very sick and weak
- Drugs/medication for Postprandial nausea
- Taken medicine for tb tiredness fever laziness what to do
- Lemon water high blood pressure
- List of expensive foods
- List of acids present in fruits
- List of all citrus foods
- Diagnosis of Severe reccurring headache
- Drugs/medication for Severe reccurring headache
- Drugs/medication for Precordial chest syndrome
- What does it mean when you feel your heart beat fast after doing very little activity
- Drugs/medication for Pseudodementia