Feeling uneasy and back pain in lower abdomen. What could it be? - Online Doctor Chats
anyone there ?
please proceed with your query
i had done a IUI on 9th
the biggest folicule was on 23mm
now am feeling little uneasy in lower abs
like we get around periods
lot of white discharge
wht do i understand by this ?
sorry about that
when was your last period?
It can be either ways
You need to wait for a week more to understand things better
it is too early to conclude on the cause now
do i still hold chance of being pregnant ?
yes, you do
i didnt have any other symptopms so far
post day of IUI i had spotting
dont know why
that is ok
not to worry about that
it could be because of trivial trauma to the genital tract
when shud i do HPT
u there ?
When is your expected date of next period?
is it 25 November?
You can do HPT on 30th NOvember, if you do not get your periods by then
not on 23rd ?
let me know if you have more queries
Not on 23
thats when i complete 2 weeks
Yes, but you need to wait for at least 4 weeks post IUI
or one week post a missed period
wish you good luck
no, worries only cause more pain
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Duphaston for ovarian cystic dystrophy
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- Cystic lesion in groin area
- What could be done for severe lower back pain
- Tips to remove hard stools
- What could cause bleeding and lower back pain
- Red and hard testicles in toddler
- Having lower back pain what could be the reason
- Sign and symptom of mucinous ovarian cystadenocarcinoma
- Hardness in vagina pregnancy
- Lower abdomen and back pain
- Cystic follicle right ovary
- Hard swollen scrotum skin
- Thick vaginal discharge cystic fibrosis
- Pregnant hard stool stuck