Feeling pain in ear while drinking water or eating something. What could be the cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
This is XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
i am feeling pain on my left ear while drinking water or eating something...
and point pain sometimes in the ear...
yesterday early morning i raid a bike from railway station, is that a problem..?
Since when are you having this pai?
Any discharge from the ear?
Any ringing sensation in the ear?
Any difficulties with hearing?
and i am feeling more sensitive on my left side on my head also...
no i don't get any discharge and hearing problem...
slightly itching also...
yesterday morning i was feeling little bit fever... but after i took a short sleep.. it went off
Let me brief you.
This can explain your symptoms.
Besides that throat problems or jaw problems can cause referred pain to the ear.
Without a clinical examination, I cannot differentiate which amongst these are the cause of pain.
At this point, I don't feel you have something serious.
oh ok... what you suggest for me as a quick remady
My suggestions to you are:
1. Take some pain killer tablets for pain relief.
2. Drink warm water and avoid anything cold and refrigerated.
3. You can try chewing a gum. It helps in relieving ear congestions.
ok.. i would try those..
4. Monitor the progress of symptoms.
if you develop additional symptoms such as increased pain, sorethroat, fever, ear discharge or if the increased sensitivity that you described becomes severe
you will need to consult an ENT specialist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Resting heart raised with cold
- Cold hands and upset stomach pregnancy
- Blow nose gray mucus
- Gray when blow nose
- Does cold water give heart palpitations
- Cold weather heart palpitations
- Gray matter when i blow my nose
- White goo when blowing nose
- Sudden right side headache w cold sweat
- Pain in ear when eating or drinking
- What is causing the pain behind ear
- What is the cause of constant pain in ear
- Pain in ear and throat what this could be
- What could cause sharp pain in ears and bleeding
- Blow nose too hard spongy