Feeling of nausea and fever with sinusitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi I have a question conserning a sinus infection
Doctor : ok
Doctor : please go ahead with it
User : Is it uncommon to feel nauseas and have a fever with one?
Doctor : i didnt get you
Doctor : yes if u have sinus infection, u may get fever
Doctor : if the infection is not controlled
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : 20 Female Studen Single and 157 5'10
Doctor : ok
User : I am also constipated it seems or my stomach is still hurting is that normal?
Doctor : are you there
Doctor : no it is not normal
User : yes
User : ok.
Doctor : is ur appetite is normal?
User : no not really
Doctor : make sure u take food rich in fibre
Doctor : exercise daily
User : Yes
Doctor : have more of fruits, vegetables
Doctor : it will help u overcome this problem
User : I also have had a yeast infection i didn't know if that had anything to do with it either?
Doctor : also u need drink lots of water
Doctor : iit is unlikely to related to that
Doctor : u may need course of antibiotics
Doctor : for the sinus infection
Doctor : earlier it is treated
Doctor : better it is
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sinus infection feel hot but no fever
- Sinus drainage achey feeling no fever gas
- Symptoms of cancer in the collarbone
- High fever sinus infection
- Best trt treatment
- Valley fever or sinus infection
- Throat cancer collarbone pain
- Cervical cancer and sweet smelling pee
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus capsules
- Test and deca
- Sinus infection and fever
- Azithromycin for pneumonia
- Rocephin and pneumonia
- Can cancer form at the coccyx
- Colon cancer and pain at death