Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Feeling of body ache with cold - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3606 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   Sir I have got a cold
Doctor :   Do you have any toher syptoms
Doctor :   symptoms
User :   I am feeling very cold and bodyache
Doctor :   How long
User :   Since today morning
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   I am 24yr,job,single,50kg,5ft
Doctor :   You can take SINAREST tablet twice dailly for two days
Doctor :   along with this rest is important
Doctor :   and good amount of fluids
Doctor :   for three days
Doctor :   Pl confirm the details
Patient Mobile : 92000000
Doctor :   the mobile number is not correct
User :   Should I take juice
Doctor :   not citrus
Doctor :   I shall send you a document on the care to be taken
Doctor :   to the email ID
Doctor :   can I ??
User :   No,Thank u very much sir.
Doctor :   Plese fill the feedback form and say done when done
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor