Feeling numbness in palm after standing, no pain. Why is this happening? - Online Doctor Chats
welcome to XXXXXXX
want to ask regarding numbness
if I stand after sometime i feel the numbness
in my palm
may i know your age ?
and how long do u have it once the sensation comes on ?
for a few seconds
and then its normal
it doesnt happen often
thats nothing to worry about
do u feel pain when u have it ?
no pain at all
any difficulty doing work, or holding stuff etc ?
I feel as though that part is bit hot
but no difficulty at all
but no other issues .
In such a situation, there is no need to worry
can u suggest any medicine or exercise?
the probable reason, is that you are exerting lot of pressure, when you sit on, the elbow or the wrist that puts pressure on the nerve points
in such a situation, it causes , such sensations
only for 15 days
U are welcome
yes, that is right
one more question doctor
sorry to disturb you
its regarding fat
there are some fat lump in my body
how to overcome from that?
May i know where exactly you have them ?
may i know your height and weight ?
you seem to have a BMI of 26.75
which indicates you are overweight
oh ok ok
so nothing to worry about right doctor
and one also fat lump also in stomach
when u tone your muscles , with time, the fat deposits will subside
yes, there is nothing to worry about them
ok ok doctor
panic makes a person weaker
You are right
Wat should be the exact weight
that I can be?
for my height
the ideal weight , would be around 70 -75 kilos
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Head ache forehead and vomit
- Uncemented ceramic hip recovery
- Fibromyalgia and aching in groin area
- Fever numb pain palm
- Cervical disc prolapse symptoms
- Why do i feel numbness and chest pain
- Pain in armpit feels numb
- Knee pain symptoms checker
- Fluctuating temperature headaches stomach aches
- Chest wall contusion treatment
- Treatment of cervical fractures
- Pain below breast numbness why does this happen
- Pain and numbness on the toe why
- Lifeless aching tired flu
- Legs ache and hurt no fever