Feeling numbness in head. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Which part of the head is feeling numb and since when?
May I know your age?
back of my head-right side
past 2 months
Do you have any factor that precipitates/aggravates this problem?
while sleeping or when i lie down
Back of the neck and part of the head in the back are influenced by neck pathology.
Perhaps some abnormal sleeping position may be causing this numbness and neck pain.
I do not think you have something serious, but a physical consultation with a doctor would definitely be beneficial.
Have you followed?
ok thank you dr
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a nice day!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Recurrent headaches causes
- Black snots and sinus infection
- Vascular headache causes
- Lipo 6 black hers vision problems
- Black scab with redness from staph infection
- Vomiting and head feeling numb
- Head feels numb and sore
- Developed severe headaches causes
- Full body migraine
- Intermittent headache causes
- Kidney infection with black poop
- Head feel numb on methamphetamine?
- Iron injections black stools thick
- Numb feeling in head and ears
- Head feels numb and heavy