Feeling numbness in head. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Which part of the head is feeling numb and since when?
May I know your age?
back of my head-right side
past 2 months
Do you have any factor that precipitates/aggravates this problem?
while sleeping or when i lie down
Back of the neck and part of the head in the back are influenced by neck pathology.
Perhaps some abnormal sleeping position may be causing this numbness and neck pain.
I do not think you have something serious, but a physical consultation with a doctor would definitely be beneficial.
Have you followed?
ok thank you dr
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a nice day!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gum infection cause stomach infection
- Is fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse a side effect of pamelor?
- Can smoking cause smelly hair
- Is pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones a side effect of pylera?
- Vomiting and head feeling numb
- Can plan b cause hair loss
- Head feels numb and sore
- Is blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin a side effect of naprosyn?
- Is increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight a side effect of naprosyn?
- Head feel numb on methamphetamine?
- Is headache or feeling of pressure in the head a side effect of midodrine?
- Does liposuction cause hairloss
- Numb feeling in head and ears
- Will mintop cause hairloss
- Head feels numb and heavy