Feeling numbness in brain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : How can I help you ?
User : i m feeling numb ness
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : i i m 34,male,married,70 kgs, 180 cms
Doctor : Where are you feeling numb and Since when are you feeling so ?
User : for the last one year,in my organs and in my mind.report are clear.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : did you get any Ct Scan done for the same If so what are the reports ?
User : blood sugar,thyoroid,psycholgical,every thing is ok .but why so
User : ct scan is ok
Doctor : ok
Doctor : What were you advised by your doctor whom you have consulted for the same
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Transverse myelitis children celiac
- L5 s1: diffuse central disc herniation with moderate impression on thecal sac
- Uterus hurts when i cough
- My brain feels numb after getting drunk
- Uterus tb conceive chances
- Urine chart for protein in pregnancy
- Posterior central focal disc protrusion
- Middle of brain feels numb
- Brain feels numb when vomit
- Can you take celexa with quicktrim
- What causes pulsating temples
- Vaginal wetness in the morning
- Wake up brain feels cold numb
- Urine therapy for impotance
- Half my brain feels numb