Feeling lower abdominal pain and missing periods. Is it pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My Name is XXXXXXX
is it a sign of pregnancy?
If her periods are regular in the past
She also did a pregnancy test which is positive
If the urine pregnancy test is positive, then it is confirmation of pregnancy.
The lower abdominal pain and missed periods are also suggestive of pregnancy.
Are you planning to continue pregnancy?
My doubt was...does it need an urgent doctor visit or we can visit a doctor after 2 days as i have travel plans
If you are not planning to take your wife along, then there is no need to see a doctor immediately.
my wife is traveling along with me. Can we wait regarding tablets till we see a doctor ?
This 5mg tablet needs to be taken once a day till next 12 weeks.
Folic acid tablets are recommended during early weeks of pregnancy for proper development of fetus.
And regarding travel, long distance travel is generally not considered safe during early pregnancy.
May I know when was her last period?
It's a 2.5 hrs flight
Her last period was 20th September
She is now in 5th week of pregnancy.
And as per protocols, travel at this time is not safe.
If you are planning to take your wife along, I suggest you to consult a gynecologist and take her suggestions.
Hope it is clear.
Do you have any other query?
Yes. It's clear
Thanks a lot Dr. XXXXXXX
Thank you for the time and suggestion
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a nice day
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can you catch an ear infection
- Can too much vitamin d3 make you sick
- Lower abdominal pain after missed period
- Content of susten 200
- Can you eliminate belly fat with weight lifting
- Missed period lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain not period
- Lower abdominal pain no period
- Lower abdominal pain period
- Can you drink alcohol during a miscarriage
- Why loprin 75 is given
- Ultrasonography fetus heart usg you tube
- Dark clumping menstruation plan b
- Can i take ibuprofen with keflex
- I just finished r epoch 6 weeks ago and am going to see anot