Feeling heaviness in right side of stomach. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
past few days i have heavyness on the right side of stomach
sometimes pain also there
How bad is the pain?
pain is bearable
Where exact is the location of the pain?
i mean its not paining that much but yes there is pain
A simple test-USG abdomen can find usual causes like appendicitis
so where the tummy touches the right side of the thigh
that area its paining
but it comes and goes
I guess it should be evaluated before it gets worse
It may be appendicitis, though the location is a little bit lower
sometimes it is on the right side sometimes below
it can be cured right without surgery or operation?
If appendicitis, then it can be cured with surgery
It may also be just a muscular pain
from exercise etc
ok i will go to doctor then
do i need to go for Utlra sound?
That will be the first step to find the cause
The treatment is usually aimed at treating the cause
what should be the cause of appendicitis?
appeniditis means inflammation
It may result from infection
There may be no specific cause sometimes
Do you have any question here?
my tummy is growing big , that should not be the cause right?
Actually the tummy getting big may be causing the muscular pain
ok got it
thank you doc
So usg should be done
no more questions
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of typhoid , parasitic infection
- Big stomach medical questions
- Death from gaping esophageal sphincter
- Diagnosis of chronic edema
- Medical reasons for bloated stomach
- Diagnosis of familial benign pemphigus
- Nausea diarrhea near death
- Deepthroat eat puke eating
- Dead tissue in utures while pregnant
- Diagnosis of sinuses disease
- Rabonik tablets for which deases
- Weird feeling in stomach medical questions
- Diagnosis of throat itchiness
- Need medications for stomach flu
- Suggest medication for stomach ulcer