Feeling heaviness in breasts and tremendous and continuous hip pain. Only spotted in periods. Cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Need advice for my wife
My wife had her last period on 23rd XXXXXXX this month it started on 20th july with a single drop and nothing after that yet. She is feeling heavyness in her breasts and tremendous and continious hip pain on left side. What can be the reason for such change? Pls advice.
May I know if her period are regular in the past?
Or has she had similar problem earlier?
You mean, yes to regular period?
her periods r regular...bt never had such problem earlier
Is she on birth control pills?
I would need some more information to be able to help you better. Hope you do not mind to answer few questions.
Are you sexually active with her?
yes, infact we are trying for a baby
May I know her age?
Thanks for providing these details.
There are 2 possible explanations.
1. She may be pregnant.
Minor spotting is common during early pregnancy. So the mild bleed that she had may be part of pregnancy symptom.
You can get her urine tested for pregnancy using pregnancy kits.
ok...and what can be other?
2. The second possibility is that her hormones have been disturbed by some reasons.
This happens very often in women.
can cause such disturbances.
Couple of pregnancy test will give you directions as to which of the aforementioned reason is the cause.
ok, will check with the test.... Thanks!
You can perform the test now,
if it comes negative, then repeat the test 3-5 days later using early morning urine samples.
You can take further steps of action based on the results of the test.
Hope it is clear.
Do you have any questions?
no, nothing more, thanks!
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Flap of skin behind front teeth
- Removing skin behind upper two front teeth
- Excruciating hip pain causes
- Fell on knee with swelling behind knee
- Increased vaginal discharge in pregnancy
- Blood clots during period with hip pain
- Light yellow discharge yeast infection
- Pus bump behind tonsil
- Symptoms of cytomegalovirus in women
- Pink vaginal discharge and itching
- Pink discharge during menopause
- Hip pain with periods
- What causes hip pain during periods
- Hip pain after period
- Pain behind my eyes sore throat