Feeling feverish but no temp, back pain and fatigue. Kindly advise medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
May I know your age?
not sure if am coming down with fever and feelin anxious
The symptoms you describe could be early symptoms of viral infection.
You can take 2 tablets of crocin 500mg twice or thrice a day
depending on the severity of pain.
I also want you to do the following:
1. Drink plenty of fluids.
2. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. Monitor the progress of symptoms.
In case you develop high grade fever,
burning sensation while passing urine
or skin rashes
these needs to be reported to a doctor.
In such cases, other cause of infection needs to be investigated.
no cough and cold as of now, sometimes feel extrmely cold, bangalore weather is also quite cold at the moment very chill. no uti or skin rashes, just a mild headache and back pain
I understand that.
Please rest well and take my suggestions.
let us or a nearby doctor know if you develop any of the above said symptosm.
ok doc. thank u very much
have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
no doctor thats it thank u
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain in lungs and back ache
- Intense lower back pain after failed ivf
- Shaky back pain nausea temp
- Blurry vision contact lenses expired
- Aching back pain and fatigue
- Slight deaf in ear now eye blurry
- Fever back pain fatigue
- I recentley fell down and now my back hurts
- Blurry visiin dizzy dry rapid heartbeat
- Sudden fatigue and back pain
- Why do i feel pain in my back through my chest
- Low body temp and back pain
- Rewetting drops make vision blurry
- Urethral diverticulum back pain
- Eye drops to take away blurry vision