Feeling feverish but no temp, back pain and fatigue. Kindly advise medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
May I know your age?
not sure if am coming down with fever and feelin anxious
The symptoms you describe could be early symptoms of viral infection.
You can take 2 tablets of crocin 500mg twice or thrice a day
depending on the severity of pain.
I also want you to do the following:
1. Drink plenty of fluids.
2. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. Monitor the progress of symptoms.
In case you develop high grade fever,
burning sensation while passing urine
or skin rashes
these needs to be reported to a doctor.
In such cases, other cause of infection needs to be investigated.
no cough and cold as of now, sometimes feel extrmely cold, bangalore weather is also quite cold at the moment very chill. no uti or skin rashes, just a mild headache and back pain
I understand that.
Please rest well and take my suggestions.
let us or a nearby doctor know if you develop any of the above said symptosm.
ok doc. thank u very much
have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
no doctor thats it thank u
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Schwannoma causes
- Oral allergy syndrome causes
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of cefixime?
- Shaky back pain nausea temp
- Aching back pain and fatigue
- Electric shock causes
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of cellcept?
- Epidermolysis bullosa causes
- Fever back pain fatigue
- Kawasaki disease causes
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of lamictal?
- Sudden fatigue and back pain
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of aromasin?
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of fortesta?
- Low body temp and back pain