Feeling fatigue, chest congestion, loss of appetite, itching. Sign of liver damage? - Online Doctor Chats
Good Evening, How are you doing?
I am fine. Thank you
These symptoms may occur in a liver damage.
You need to go for a complete health check up.
What kind of tests should I perform?
Along with it, a proper physical examination would be required.
Where in Bangalore do you suggest I can take these tests/
That will help in narrowing down why you are having these symptoms.
may i know where in bangalore are you located?
There are good labs such as Metropolis in Ramayya hospital
And is there a single package available for me to test? Or should I go for each individual tests?
No, there would be a single package available.
It would probably be a master health check up.
Hospitals such as Appollo and Fortis do have these facilities.
Have you followed my suggestions?
Yes thank you
Is there anything else I could help you on?
How much do these cost?
I mean a Master Health Checkup
It may range from around Rs. 3500/- to 4500/-
Hope I was helpful.
Do I need to be on empty stomach before going for these tests?
yes, You should go in empty stomach, so that blood studies can be done.
Appreciate your help
I have no more queries
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs merits and demerits
- Visible signs liver damage
- 10 signs of liver damage
- Livolin forte lower blood glucose
- Physical signs of liver damage
- Liver failure blood poop
- Signs of liver damage
- Drugs to prepone menstrual cycle
- Foods that lower sgpt in blood
- Dry skin scrotum chicken pox
- Signs of alcohol liver damage
- Which food is prohibited for blood sgpt
- Food for blood b positive
- Dry flakey bumps on my ankles
- Does roliflo tablet harmful for the body