Feel tired when jog or walk, breathlessness. What could be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats
I have a quick question
I have noticed in past few days that when ever I jog or walk for a few minutes i feel tired
this has never been the case before
I used to play football regularly and never felt tired
what could be the reason?
Did you start exercising suddenly or have you been exercising regularly?
I have not exercised regularly, but i regularly played outdoor sports almost daily
After that you started jogging?
You have been active quite regularly, right?
I suggest you continue your physical activity for a week or so
How old are you
Are you vegetarian?
Then I think we'll stick to this only
If this persists for >1 week
see a physician and get a few tests done
what kind of test's do you suggest?
As I said
A complete blood count and an ECG to start with
But first we need a clinical examination
Do you smoke?
Please get the tests done
I dont see any reason why someone your age should be getting tired
thats why the tests need to be done
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thats it Doctor
Thanks a lot for your time and advice
Thanks for consulting me
Have a great day ahead
I dont think you need to worry
You should be fine in a few days
In all probability, its just undue exertion
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Feeling very tired when walking
- Feeling breathlessness while walking
- Headache fever feels dizzy sore throat
- Had heart attack hallucinations should the psychaitrist be consulted
- Advantage of taking decdan and practin
- Does cerelac help adults gain weight
- Funny advice about weight gain
- Feeling breathless when walk
- Dizziness shivering sweating weakness unable to stand causes and treatment
- Diarrhea nausea and tiredness after having fundoplication and hernia operation
- Feeling breathless and heart flutters what could it be
- Expensive height growth for adults
- Chances of cancer with smoking dip
- Description how does h1n1 affects your body
- Breathlessness when walking ecg normal reason