Feel some of uncomfortable while resting back on a chair. Is it muscle spasm? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX
How are you?
not 100% ok.
How can I help?
last week while i was riding my 2-wheeler my pilion seater was carrying some wooden box, this was touching my back. after this incident i feel some of uncomfortableness while resting back on a chair.
after this incident i feel some sort of uncomfortableness while resting back on a chair.
does the pain travel to the legs ?
I feel this only at a particular part of my back (almost middle)
I think its a muscle spasm XXXXXXX
probably due to the muscle injury
i don't have problem while standing or sleeping
what you can do is use a small cushion to support your middle back
only when that particular point touches the chair i feel uncofmortability
its possible that the injury was at that point only
the way to deal with that is hot fomentation
This you can do with hot water bottle/electric heating pad
can u explain it
Also, use a small cushion to support your back
Should I call you Pradeep?
I also do yogasanas
use a hot water bottle and fill with really hot water
cap it tightly
Apply where you have the pain
You can get it at a chemist
You can continue the yoga
Its not a problem
since its only a spasm
Also, if there is a lot of discomfort
at that part only
It will be ok in a few days
what should i get from chemist? hot water bottle?
if you dont have one at home
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Botox for back muscle spasms
- Hard waxy pimple on my leg
- Scleral bucket retinal mri
- Inclusion body myositis is hot tub good
- Jabbing pain on right side of body
- Muscle spasms in stomach and back
- Smelly white gunk on toe nail
- Fever severe muscle spasms whole body
- Khuzli in whole body
- Effects of overeating nuts bloody stool
- Inclusion body myositis radiation
- Back and chest muscle spasm
- Bump on back muscle spasms
- Role of citralka in treatment of uti
- Potassium for back muscle spasms