Feel like full stomach even without having food. Why? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi am XXXX
Hi Mr. XXXX, please go ahead with your question
hello sir, always i feel like having full stomach even without having food.
okay, since when are you having this problem?
past 8 months
Have you noticed anything else?
sometimes i feel like burning inside and vomiting
did this problem start after you started working in night shift?
Are you able to eat regularly
on time every day?
most of the times i skip my breakfast and i do not have my lunch and dinner on time
that means there is a problem with your eating habits
of course yes
And problem with eating habits does cause such problems
So that needs to be corrected first
You should give more importance to your eating habits
and you should regularly everyday
and you should drink plenty of water
eat healthy food
avoid eating spicy, fried and oily food
and if it is too much then you should consult your doctor
and you can take over the counter antacids like gelusil
OK sir, Thank you
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Nothing sir, Thank you very much
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My bp is 132 80 is it normal
- Pulse in lower lip numb
- Risks of moving teeth too fast
- Stomach acke feels like food poison fever
- Stomach ache feels like punch in stomach
- Bulimia and low iron
- Is bulimia linked with tonsillitis
- Shoulder pain and bulimia
- Red pinpoint raised rash
- Tonsil scar tissue bulimia
- Red blood cells in urinalysis of hpv
- Stomach pain feels like punched in stomach
- Spots on tongue bulimia
- Food feels like stuck lower stomach
- Feels like sunburn without rash on stomach