Fear of HIV - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : Hello, a friend of mine went to strip club about 3 weeks ago. The only thing that happened was that a sexual worker touched his genitals for about 10 seconds. We both know there is no way to contract HIV/AIDS from this type of contact, however, this disease is his greatest fear. He remembers everything about that night, but his mind keeps telling him that he may have forgotten some of what happened with the worker. However, he has never drank enough to forget the next day. He took the P24 antigen test 16 days after the incident and it came out negative. He was ok for a couple days, but then his mind started telling him that the test didn't work. He is losing a lot of weight and having other symptoms such as itching, minor pains, and ticks. I know this is all because of anxiety, but I am not sure how to persuade him of the same. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.
Yes he needs the counseling first.
And also the Reassurance.
And the symptomatic treatment right now.
so that he feels better.
You can ask him to chat with us we will clear his doubts.
and even the symptoms he developed can be discussed clearly
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What are the diseases associated with blood group b negative
- I fear for hiv test my vdrl and tpha negetive
- Is there any complaints about dna lipilite.
- Hiv1 and hiv2
- Hiv and piles
- Pulsating eye headache light headed cough
- Poked myself with used dog needle parvo
- Vb 7 forte side effects
- 25 week negative elisa and western blot
- Hiv 1 and hiv 2
- Hiv and cortisone
- Tab azithral 500 before food
- Mineralocorticoid deficiency
- I spit up very sour saliva in adults
- Getting hiv from pinprick tailor