Fatigue, headaches, cold - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : hi doctor. about 4 years ago i went to the doc and they said i was anemic. well here recently i have been cold all the time , have headachs, notconstantly but alot, i've felt tired all the time and havent been feeling good at all. could this have something to do with amenia?
what was your haemoglobin 4 years back?
User : im not exactly sure
ok . what it is the recent report says about haemoglobin?
User : i have not been to the doctor about this recently
Doctor : your symptoms do share the symptoms of anemia
User : can it be very bad. or something i can take pills for?
what treatment you received 4years for the anemia?
Doctor : 4 Years back*
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes bumps on my penis shaft
- Daughter complains front head hurts
- Medical specialities of the future computer
- How to compute safe days
- What medication is suggested for a wound after a cut
- Headache acid stomach cold blood fatigue
- A health related issue regarding computers
- Excessive hunger fatigue headache cold extermities
- Feels hot and cold dizziness headache fatigue
- Excessive hunger fatigue headache cold extremities
- Suggest remedy for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Ways to prevent computer related illness
- Nausea headache fatigue always cold
- What could cause a itchy bruise on the lower leg
- Noticed itchy spots on the legs