Fatigue, headaches, cold - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : hi doctor. about 4 years ago i went to the doc and they said i was anemic. well here recently i have been cold all the time , have headachs, notconstantly but alot, i've felt tired all the time and havent been feeling good at all. could this have something to do with amenia?
what was your haemoglobin 4 years back?
User : im not exactly sure
ok . what it is the recent report says about haemoglobin?
User : i have not been to the doctor about this recently
Doctor : your symptoms do share the symptoms of anemia
User : can it be very bad. or something i can take pills for?
what treatment you received 4years for the anemia?
Doctor : 4 Years back*
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Watermelon treating viral fever
- Excessive hunger fatigue headache cold extermities
- Magnesium salt for tapeworm
- Excessive hunger fatigue headache cold extremities
- What to take when viral fever
- In follicular scan ff means
- Why magnesium in omeprazole
- Nausea headache fatigue always cold
- Oxytetracycline tablets weight loss
- Low grade feverheadacheloss of taste
- Headache acid stomach cold blood fatigue
- Feels hot and cold dizziness headache fatigue
- Feverish urinating a lot
- Macrobid for uti prophylaxis
- Lyrica and suicidal thoughts