Fatigue and weakness after intake of klonopin - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : ok so i have a question...
User : i just started taking .5mg of klonopin last night, and today i felt "down" and tired
User : what should i do
User : it WAS the first day
User : but i had no energy
User : is it too much?
User : to little?
was this medication prescribed to you?
User : yes
User : and it says take .5mg at bedtime
Doctor : ok
User : i like the feeling..
User : but i need SOME energy the next day
for what reason was this prescribed?
User : anxiety
User : / not beign able to fall asleep
User : which kinda went hand in hand
User : ....
User : my 5 min is almost up! lol
you will a readjustment of dose
as you are having the side effects of it
if still the problem continues
User : so should i take .35 at bedtime instead?
then you will need to change the medication
User : i only wigh like 130 pounds
report back to the doctor who prescribed it
Doctor : you will need 0.25 mg
or a change of medication
are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to withdraw klonopin intake
- Can i take ibuprofen with tenoretic
- Frequent urination after piles and fissures surgery
- Fever after quitting smoking
- Right neck swollen after filling
- Precation after fissure operation
- Reactive hyoglycemia and marijuana
- Takin tetralysal and ibrufen
- Small yellow fluid filled sacs after stool
- Discharged from detox center after klonopin addiction on keppra safe
- I am having nightmares taking ibuprofen
- Can hypoglycemics take nyquil
- Weakness and fatigue after eating
- Could i switch back to ativan after taking klonopin
- Could the body chills related to the intake of klonopin