Family history of depression - Online Doctor Chats
User : May I suffer from depression?
User : How can I tell if I do?
User : I mean be 100% sure.
Doctor : hello
User : Hello
User : How are you?
whats ur-e age/sex?
User : 15 Female.
i am fine how are u?
User : I'm doing alright.
what are synp u have?
User : I'm down all the time. I cry a lot. For no reason either. I have great people in my life.. I get really nasty
Doctor : ok
User : I can't control myself when I get nasty. And then once I realize I was nasty it brings me down SO far.
are u emotinally disturbed in the recent tumes?
User : No. There is NO reason for me to feel like this. No deaths, divorces, nothing in that manner
then u need councelling
User : My mother suffers from depression. So does my older brother..
User : I will talk to my parent about seeing a couselor.
de[ression doesnt run in families
may be after seing ur bro and mum u are feeling....
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for bilateral multicystic kidneys
- Norethisterone and depression
- Can i take zoloft for depression?
- Can a virgin be differentiated from a non-virgin
- Suggest treatment for severe heart burn
- Difficulty walking up difficulty motivating myself history of depression
- Can i take effexor for depression, postpartum ?
- Moody suicidal tendency angry history of depression suggestions
- Can i take keppra for manic depressive disorder ?
- I am suffering from mycobacterium avium intracellulare, treatment, can i take cipro?
- Will high level of eosonophil and ths effect pregnancy
- Need medication for gastritis
- Moderate depression icd-10
- Have depression bipolar disorder schizophrenia no similar family history
- Depressed due to family problem suggest