Faint reaction in urine pregnancy test, - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I took a home pregnancy test and i'm not sure if it is a positive
User : in the answer window it should have two pink lines if it is a positive. mine had the second line like it was a negative but you can see a very faint line before it. almost like a positve.
in this case you need to take one more test
User : is there a specific time of day to take it?
Doctor : morning first sample of urine
User : okay. one more question. any certain brand of pregnancy test?
Doctor : all follow the same principle so nothing much on brand. this kind of faint reactions can happen with all brands
Doctor : this time you can change the brand
from what you used previously
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fetus bpd value
- Hcg urine pregnancy test
- Traces of albumin in urine culture
- Large head bpd short femur
- Can albuterol cause geographic tongue
- Dangers of high bp during pregnancy
- What is albumin in urinalysis
- Faint positive pregnancy test
- Urinalysis result albumin
- Whatis use of bps in pregnancy
- Urine pregnancy test accuracy
- What is obs bps ultrasound in pregnancy
- Faint pregnancy test results
- How long after a tonsillectomy can you smoke
- Faint line on pregnancy test