Facial pain, nasal pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
User : I have been suffering from facial pain for around two years
Doctor : how can i help you
User : behind the nose
Doctor : ok
User : i have had mri scans and cti scans, they have sent me to dentists to check on my teeh, but i still have a constant pain behind the nose
Doctor : do you have sinusitis
User : i am currently taking amitritylin
User : i was tested for sinustitus
Doctor : ok
User : my nose seems to be getting larger though, i am 24 i thought it would have stopped growing by now
User : and the bridge is flattening
Doctor : That might be a neurological pain '
User : i get sever pain if i dont take the amitriptylin
Doctor : thats why doctors put you on amytriptylline
Doctor : yes, i can understand how severe it could be
User : does the nose still growing have anything to do with it?
User : it feels like its being pushed out from the inside and causing the pain
Doctor : no
User : what should i do?
User : carry on taking the pills?
User : will the pain eventually stop?
Doctor : you should continue the pills'
User : is it a cure or just a painkiller?
Doctor :it alters pain perception
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sinus pressure facial pain
- Cervical spondylosis during pregnancy
- Post nasal drip no facial pain
- Myotonic muscular disorder cervical radiculopathy
- Lower abdominal pain while defecating
- A atypical facial pain symptoms
- Herbal remedy for cervical dystonia
- Abdominal lumps when doing crunches
- Facial pain during menstruation
- Abdominal lymph nodes ehlers danlos syndrome
- Abdominal pain 3 days ofter obortion seroma
- Umblical dopplers for cervical spine wrap
- Upper abdominal pain for 5 days
- Hole in nasal septum and facial pain
- Cervical dystonia sinus drainage