FBD 361, Corresponding urine 1, PPBD 574, corresponding urine 1.5%. Frequent urination. Guide - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
Hello doc..good eve
last 2 days back i chated with you...
i was going for urination frequently and u suggested for fbd & ppbd test
Ok. Yes, I remember now.
just now i got the report...i tensed now
May I know the details of the report?
FBD-361 CORRESPONDING URINE-1& AND PPBD-574 CORRESPONDING URINE-1.5%
is it possible doctor?
It is possible. And these values are high.
I would suggest you to repeat these tests again in another lab.
now doctors are not avlb in night....antthing i need to do now?
No. You need not do anything urgently.
You do not have to worry.
Though the values seems high, there is nothing you could do to bring them down rapidly.
So, for a confirmation, you can repeat the same tests again tomorrow from another lab.
my relative told me that it's very high and serious situation
Don't worry. High sugars does not cause anything to happen suddenly.
They may cause damage on a long standing process.
Please be calm. And take a leave from office for tomorrow.
okay doctor....but there is no side effect except urination..i just worried to see such high values
Trust me, you need not get tensed. But, surely you need to XXXXXXX a diabetologist tomorrow.
Hope I was helpful in guiding you.
yah thnx a lot....gn
Is there anything else I can assist you on?
no thnaks doctor
Have a Nice Evening!!and do not think too much..
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Piercing pain in ear migraine
- Frequent urination and colourless urine
- Particals in urine frequent urination
- Urinalysis showed 75 pus cells and trace of white blood cells in urine why
- What is normal middle ear pressure
- Mid ear surgery in tamilnadu
- Frequent urination and urine smells
- What does red dots mean on a ultrasound
- Red marks on neck by ear
- Thecal sac impingement of l4 l5
- Ear pain related to menstrating
- Cows urine frequent urination
- Thrombocytosis thyroid
- Frequent urination and urine droplets
- Wbc 10 15 in urine re