Eyes sensitive to light and sun - Online Doctor Chats
User : i have a ?
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you
User : my eyes have been really sensitive to lights and the sun and hurt why is that?
Doctor : since when you are having this problem
User : for about 3 weeks
do you have any eye power
User : what
do you have any redness of eye, watering of eye?
User : no
do you wear spectacles?
User : like glasses yeah
User : yeah i do
User : somethimes out of nowhere i my visions gers really blurry and i can't even see
Doctor : when did you underwent eye examaintion last?
User : about 8 months ago i'm due for one in about a week
i suggest you to check you eyes once
and get it checked to see if every thing is fine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eyes over sensitive to light
- Why does my eyesight look hazy
- Eyes sensitive to light in the morning
- Adenoid moderate prominence toddler
- Woke up with irritated eye
- Flu eyes sensitive to light
- Eyes sensitive to fluorescent lights
- Ok to drink before lasik
- Could adenoids cause eye tearing
- Side effects of aderall to cracking knuckles
- White cyst or growth on lower lid of eye
- Hypoglycemia eyes sensitive to light
- White bump on eye in infant
- Adepal birth control instructions
- What does right adenxa mean in pregnancy