Eyes sensitive to light and sun - Online Doctor Chats
User : i have a ?
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you
User : my eyes have been really sensitive to lights and the sun and hurt why is that?
Doctor : since when you are having this problem
User : for about 3 weeks
do you have any eye power
User : what
do you have any redness of eye, watering of eye?
User : no
do you wear spectacles?
User : like glasses yeah
User : yeah i do
User : somethimes out of nowhere i my visions gers really blurry and i can't even see
Doctor : when did you underwent eye examaintion last?
User : about 8 months ago i'm due for one in about a week
i suggest you to check you eyes once
and get it checked to see if every thing is fine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why does eye beat
- Beats in eye symthom
- Medical risks of hickies
- Beating pf the upper eyelid reasons
- Eyes over sensitive to light
- Beating in right lower eyelid
- Eyes sensitive to light in the morning
- Small hickey looking spots on skin
- Flu eyes sensitive to light
- Eyes sensitive to fluorescent lights
- Hickey on nipple pain
- My daughter feels sick at bed time
- Hypoglycemia eyes sensitive to light
- Hida scan and tramadol
- Hickies on lower legs