Eye trauma - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : my son had trauma to his left eye six months ago and has been experiencing eye pain for the last two days. his office is closed until monday. lshould i bring him to the e.r.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.of ur son?
User : he is 17, 6foot2, in school
Doctor : k
User : weighs approx 150
Doctor : k
Doctor : what type of trauma he had?
Doctor : any medications?
User : he has severed his optic nerve and we are waiting to see if they should enucleate or not
User : no meds
Doctor : k thats really a difficult case
User : he had two oxycodone yesterday which only took the edge off
User : otherwise he is very very healthy and is back running track
Doctor : The weakness of optic nerve generally does not reverse.
Doctor : Associated problems like refractive errors and cataract also cause vision loss which can be treated.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vitamin shortness of breath
- Sudden black eye no trauma
- Baby eye development problems
- Black eye causes without trauma
- Baby eye discharge 8 month
- Sudden shortage of breath
- Spontaneous black eye no trauma
- Black eye without trauma
- Trouble breathing when showering
- Conjunctival autograft
- Nasal steroids shortness of breath
- Baby born with eye trauma
- Treatment of hpa axis suppression
- Breathing a smoky smell
- Yellow sticky eye baby