Eye lid infection, swelling - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello doctor my baby
User : is having a bacterial infection in her eye lids
User : how can i cure it.
Doctor : ok
User : her eyes lids are swallon for 4 days and today
is the eye red?
User : bloddy discharge from her swallon eye lids
User : no its just the eye lids. her eye is fine
you need to consult ophthalmologist.
User : what do you think it might be
it is an infection of one of the glands in the eye lid
Doctor : there is the possibility of it being spreading to eye also
so consult an ophthalmologist at an earliest
User : ohh really how can i avoid it.
User : today is sunday so i have to wait until monday
Doctor : what is the age of the child?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ping eye 2 specs
- How to treat arm inflammation
- Brown discharge while on norethisterone
- Seeing white spots in peripheral vision
- Eye lid infection
- Vitamin e oil sunburn
- Urine infection eye infection
- How i terminate pregnancy after 21days
- Is there any advanced technique in tubectomy
- Eye infection and gum infection
- Blister on white part of eye
- Fungal infection to eye lid
- Staph infection with swelling of the eyes
- Seeing triangles in vision
- What is the treatment for white patch on penis