Eye lid burn - Online Doctor Chats
User : k
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi k what do you do if u burn your eyelids by the sun or by a facial toner that got onto the eyelids
User : how do u help it heal what should u do to take care of your eyes after?
what is the nature of the injury? superficial or deep?
User : its not so deep but it did affetct the eyelids where it looks a little wrinkly
is there any color change?
User : how do u protect it so it doesnt get droopy im only 20
User : and is there anythingi caneat?
Doctor : copious irrigation of the eye with an isotonic saline or sterile water is the initial step to be performed
at the time of injury
Doctor : patch the eye with a clean and pad
and need to consult an ophthalmologist for the assessment of the eye the eye injury
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What to do for fluid pockets
- Stye leaked white fluid
- Causes of weakness in leg in elderly
- Can an electric toothbrush ever cause electrocution
- Ebv cause weight gain
- How to fix a pinched optic nerve
- Twitching in my eyebrow eye temple eye lid
- Eye twitching eye burning headaches
- Side effects caused by mondeslor
- Fluid sack on shin
- My eye feels bruised and swolen eye lid
- Left eye twitching eyes burning
- Waxed eye lid burn
- Flucloxacillin and sore muscles
- Eating of raw rice causes