Eye lid burn - Online Doctor Chats
User : k
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi k what do you do if u burn your eyelids by the sun or by a facial toner that got onto the eyelids
User : how do u help it heal what should u do to take care of your eyes after?
what is the nature of the injury? superficial or deep?
User : its not so deep but it did affetct the eyelids where it looks a little wrinkly
is there any color change?
User : how do u protect it so it doesnt get droopy im only 20
User : and is there anythingi caneat?
Doctor : copious irrigation of the eye with an isotonic saline or sterile water is the initial step to be performed
at the time of injury
Doctor : patch the eye with a clean and pad
and need to consult an ophthalmologist for the assessment of the eye the eye injury
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Retinitis pigmentosa stem cell
- Susten vt 200 vaginal only
- Daily coloured contact lenses
- Left eye twitching eyes burning
- Misoprostol tablets zitotec 200
- Sulfacetamide 10% ophthalmic ointment
- Monocefo 200 for pregnant women
- Eye twitching eye burning headaches
- Twitching in my eyebrow eye temple eye lid
- Tobramycin over the counter
- Over the counter tobradex
- Naturogest 200 is safe for pregnancy
- My eye feels bruised and swolen eye lid
- Waxed eye lid burn
- Why we use tab nidagen 200