Eye itches, redness. Using topical eye drops. Will it get better? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Proceed with your query.
my eye was itching and i rubbed it in the morning
now its completely red
not paining but watery
what should i do
The cause of which is usually allergies or a viral infection.
ok so what should be my next steps?
You will need to consult your doctor / ophthalmologist
any names that you can recommend?
who can prescribe you one such preparation.
or should i visit an eye specialist to confirm?
your doctor will be able to prescribe
it to you
thank for now. bye
after a thorough eye check up.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Microgynon 30 use in emergeny contraception
- Red eyes and red face
- Testicular surgery and blindness
- Blindness from treatment of wilms tumor
- Minor head spinning and blinking eyes
- Eye is red red blotch
- Bump on eyeball red blink hurts
- Seeing circle eye blink weeks
- Red eyes and red gums
- Lump near clitoris 30s
- Microgynon 30 pill clear skin
- Eye drops for red eyes
- 30 weeks and having uterine cramping
- 30 weeks pregnant and stomach feels crampy
- Red cheeks and red eyes