Eye is twitching. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my left eye is blinking/Twitching a lot
may I know the reason for that
Muscle twitching happens due to unknown reasons.
Therefore in clinical practice we explore in to the causes only when twitching persists for weeks and months together.
Since most of them recover spontaneously, I do not recommend you to try any medicines.
ok. for me its been a week
Watch and observe for a few weeks more. Drink plenty of fluids. Rest well. take breaks from your computer works,
ok thank ypu Doctor
You can report back to me
if this complaints doesn't resolve with those measures
have a nice day
in the next 2 weeks.
Hope it clear to you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Heat in eye eye twitching
- Pterygium eye twitching eye
- Red spot on eye in children
- Routine colonoscopy vs diagnostic
- Orthographic processing and dyslexia
- What to do for eyes twitching
- Preparing for endoscopy and colonoscopy
- What the reasons for twitching of eyes
- Steroid blepharitis
- How long for colonoscopy results
- Hazy foggy vision morning
- Eye twitching under the eye
- How to interpret colonoscopy results
- Nerve is beating near my eye
- Uterine hypoplasia