Eye is twitching. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my left eye is blinking/Twitching a lot
may I know the reason for that
Muscle twitching happens due to unknown reasons.
Therefore in clinical practice we explore in to the causes only when twitching persists for weeks and months together.
Since most of them recover spontaneously, I do not recommend you to try any medicines.
ok. for me its been a week
Watch and observe for a few weeks more. Drink plenty of fluids. Rest well. take breaks from your computer works,
ok thank ypu Doctor
You can report back to me
if this complaints doesn't resolve with those measures
have a nice day
in the next 2 weeks.
Hope it clear to you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Heat in eye eye twitching
- How many people have cat eye syndrome
- My cats eyes look weird
- Pterygium eye twitching eye
- What to do for eyes twitching
- What the reasons for twitching of eyes
- Is swollen glands a side effect of protriptyline?
- Is yellow eyes or skin a side effect of protonix?
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of protonix?
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of protonix?
- What are the side effects of propranolol tablets?
- White spot on cats eye
- A treatment cat scratch my eye
- Eye twitching under the eye
- Cat scratched my eye