Eye is twitching. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my left eye is blinking/Twitching a lot
may I know the reason for that
Muscle twitching happens due to unknown reasons.
Therefore in clinical practice we explore in to the causes only when twitching persists for weeks and months together.
Since most of them recover spontaneously, I do not recommend you to try any medicines.
ok. for me its been a week
Watch and observe for a few weeks more. Drink plenty of fluids. Rest well. take breaks from your computer works,
ok thank ypu Doctor
You can report back to me
if this complaints doesn't resolve with those measures
have a nice day
in the next 2 weeks.
Hope it clear to you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of retinitis
- Heat in eye eye twitching
- Pterygium eye twitching eye
- Abnormal smells that no one else smells
- What to do for eyes twitching
- Symptoms of iritis/iridocyclitis
- What the reasons for twitching of eyes
- Abnormal wbc esterase lelevs
- Abnormal levels of fat in feces
- Symptoms of retina inflammation
- Abnormal feeling in penis
- Female abnormal urine test results
- Symptoms of adenoviral keratitis
- Eye twitching under the eye
- Symptoms of traumatic mydriasis