Eye is twitching. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my left eye is blinking/Twitching a lot
may I know the reason for that
Muscle twitching happens due to unknown reasons.
Therefore in clinical practice we explore in to the causes only when twitching persists for weeks and months together.
Since most of them recover spontaneously, I do not recommend you to try any medicines.
ok. for me its been a week
Watch and observe for a few weeks more. Drink plenty of fluids. Rest well. take breaks from your computer works,
ok thank ypu Doctor
You can report back to me
if this complaints doesn't resolve with those measures
have a nice day
in the next 2 weeks.
Hope it clear to you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Heat in eye eye twitching
- Pterygium eye twitching eye
- Congenital amaurosis causes
- What to do for eyes twitching
- Sinus infection 967 temperature
- 97 degree temperature and headache
- What the reasons for twitching of eyes
- Sudden astigmatism causes
- 967 temperature with pneumonia
- Ocular genetic diseases causes
- Low temp 965 in toddler
- Posterior polar cataract causes
- Eye twitching under the eye
- Eye tumor causes
- Toddler 96 degrees and cold sweats