Eye is twitching. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my left eye is blinking/Twitching a lot
may I know the reason for that
Muscle twitching happens due to unknown reasons.
Therefore in clinical practice we explore in to the causes only when twitching persists for weeks and months together.
Since most of them recover spontaneously, I do not recommend you to try any medicines.
ok. for me its been a week
Watch and observe for a few weeks more. Drink plenty of fluids. Rest well. take breaks from your computer works,
ok thank ypu Doctor
You can report back to me
if this complaints doesn't resolve with those measures
have a nice day
in the next 2 weeks.
Hope it clear to you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Heat in eye eye twitching
- Pterygium eye twitching eye
- How to cure a swollen japs eye
- What to do for eyes twitching
- My doctor gave me fluconazole for pink eye.
- What the reasons for twitching of eyes
- Eye burned by hot oven air
- How to cure white patches on arms
- One year old high temperature conjunctivitis
- Eye twitching under the eye
- Noticed a small lump on the headsuggest medication
- What could cause pink and brown spotting
- Cause for abdominal area being very cold
- How to treat nosebleed
- Fucithalmic eye drops for babies