Eye is blinking, watery and becomes red in sunlight. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
Ver good morning....
Please proceed with your query
my right is blinking..... from few days....
Is there any other associated symptoms?
foreign body sensation in the eye?
Are you there?
Are you there?
It seems like you are not responding
I am sorry, I have to close the chat window now
Please log in again to chat with our doctors for your health related queries
bye for now
it is watering... & it becomes red when it comes.... in... sunlight...
Dr XXXXXXX here
Are you still having it now?
Let me brief you.
Twitching on the eyelid occurs due to unknown factors.
It is not a serious problem and usually settles on its own.
ok thank you....
However when associated with watering, redness or even burning discomfort of the eye
it can be indicative of an underlying infection
and that needs to be treated.
which may be causing the eye blinking.
Treatment can be planned as per the diagnosis.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to get tips to relieve constipation
- Eye red and sensitive to sunlight
- Red watery eyes
- Watery red sore eyes
- Battery acid in eye treatment
- I got salicylic acid in my eye
- Period last for a long time head ache tired feeling
- Red ring around eye with fever and watery eyes
- Reasons for eyes watering in sunlight
- Causes of cataract liver fatty acid
- 3 kenolog cervical epidural injections hair loss related
- Can stomach acid burn your eyes
- Should i smoke acigarettes fter lasik
- Is there any way to treat tinnitus
- Red swollen gums pain swallowing cant open jaw