Eye is blinking, watery and becomes red in sunlight. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
Ver good morning....
Please proceed with your query
my right is blinking..... from few days....
Is there any other associated symptoms?
foreign body sensation in the eye?
Are you there?
Are you there?
It seems like you are not responding
I am sorry, I have to close the chat window now
Please log in again to chat with our doctors for your health related queries
bye for now
it is watering... & it becomes red when it comes.... in... sunlight...
Dr XXXXXXX here
Are you still having it now?
Let me brief you.
Twitching on the eyelid occurs due to unknown factors.
It is not a serious problem and usually settles on its own.
ok thank you....
However when associated with watering, redness or even burning discomfort of the eye
it can be indicative of an underlying infection
and that needs to be treated.
which may be causing the eye blinking.
Treatment can be planned as per the diagnosis.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Clear gummy substance in stool
- Clear spot of lichen plan us
- Can i use naphazoline hydrochloride post lasik
- Eye red and sensitive to sunlight
- Red watery eyes
- Clear leakage with tampon
- Watery red sore eyes
- Lump on penis shaft clear liquid
- Red ring around eye with fever and watery eyes
- Light sensitivity when hungry
- Hypertensive retinopathy while pregnant
- Reasons for eyes watering in sunlight
- Clear liquid from gums
- How to reduce refraction time
- Lens for tolosa hunt